суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emule downloading program




finally a proper weekend is here...for me


im back from penang..the 2nd trip back to melacca was crazy...as we travelled down to ipoh and penang in our pathetic mini vans...its like going on a road trip..we got to stop and link up..thank goodness to the creation of ipod..and thank goodness i can sleep anywhere and anytime..haha


anyway i have to make a 3rd trip back to penang for my last 3 days of shoot..yeah ya eyes are not playing tricks..neither is my hands playing tricks...who expected that i would be the last one to wrap overseas...what the hell..


whatever it is...29th oct come quick i cant wait for this thing to be over its a mental torture.. Well im left with 2 days shoot in lovely singapore and 3 days shoot in penang...thou im missing some of the people over there...but...still i dreading to go over...


however...im going to enjoy my precious weekends to the max..


i gonna relax and chill...and make myself happy =) =) =)


back with more photos fr the 2nd trip in my next post k



bas noirs, emule downloading program, emule downloading site.



Комментариев нет: